Wednesday 15 January 2014

A2 LL FEEDBACK SESSIONS ROUGH TIMETABLE

Below is a list of the order I will be feeding back your courswork essays. I usually see between three or four students in one class session.

You are expected to attend every lesson. In class during the feedback sessions you will be either be editing your essay based on the feedback session or working on the task set out by me.

I expect we'll finish the feedback sessions in two weeks. 

If we run out of time during a session I'll arrange to see you at 4.10 of the day of the feedback unless we've made another arrangement.

If you do not attend your 1:1 slot you should email me before our meeting to explain the situation. Your 1:1 session will take place in class after 29 January.

MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ATTEND YOUR 1:1 SESSION

FRIDAY 17 JANUARY

Jamilah

Paris

Vic

[Jose]

WEDNESDAY 22 JANUARY 

Michaela

Una

Usman

[Rohini]

FRIDAY 24 JANUARY

Faye

Aishah

Madison

[David]

WEDNESDAY 29 JANUARY

Cleta

Ce Ce

Emma?

Katy?

Jahmal