Wednesday 28 January 2015

Things to do Wednesday

Really sorry not to be with you today -  Wednesday. I'm still recovering from a virus I think I've had since Christmas. Anyway I'm pretty sure I'm recovering properly now. If you are in my A2 LL class please continue working on the cluster of articles from Cupcakes. You should have the Bridget Jones article to discuss on Thursday and choose at least one other to read, makes notes and consider a question. 

If you are my AS LL class I'm so sorry this is the second Wednesday lesson this year without me. Here are some things to do. Begin drawing a map of the area. Include the Close, the station, the railway line, the shops, the tunnel. Note down where Stephen, Keith and others live. Comment on the relationship between Keith and Stephen. And consider how Frayn draws our attention through his writing style when the boys are in Mrs Hayward's room.