Tuesday 19 May 2015

A2 ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE - ARRANGEMENTS AFTER HALF TERM

Classes will continue after half term although there will be no formal register's taken.

I will continue to be avalable to meet and discuss exam issues with you. I'll bring to class or post selected material on the blog covering topics including looking at spoken language transcripts, spoken language terminology,language and literary technical terms, recast formats and recast commentaries.

i'll put all work i've marked into my tray in 1D11 and I will continue to mark work that students hand in. The marked work can be picked up from my tray in 1D11. These can be picked up at any time or collected from me during a lesson where you might get some 1:1 feedback. I'll put the marked work in labelled folders with module and student details on the cover.

If you want me to address a specific topic for the exam then let me know and we'll discuss it in class. If you email me in good time before hand I can prepare materials, I expect.

Remember to read the comments and check the blog for specific feedback.

Don't forget to use the blog for recast questions and tips for the three way comparison and the recast task.

Use your time wisely.

David