Tuesday 10 December 2013

AS LITERATURE - 1000 WORD UPDATE

The final 1000 word coursework essay deadline is 20 January.

The last opportunity to hand in a first draft essay to me is 13 December.

I will not be marking any drafts handed in after the end of this week unless there is a medical certificate or letter from a doctor.

The first draft essay deadline was the 29 November over 2 weeks ago.

The last feedback session for the group I share with Stephen will be Thursday
19 December and the last feedback session for the group I share with Jamie will be Friday 20 December.

The lesson with Stephen's group is cancelled this week. Therefore I will give these essays back on Monday for those students that have handed their essays in to me already.

I'm still waiting for essays from Fyela, Ben and Amber.