Wednesday 29 February 2012

A2 English Language and Literature - Template Recasting Task Commentary

TEMPLATE RECASTING TASK COMMENTARY
INTRODUCTION - summary
In my [genre] I used [key terms] to communicate [my purpose] to my [audience]
A secondary purpose is to [secondary purpose]. I used [key term] to establish this purpose.
The main audience for my text is [audience] and I used [key terms] to specifically address them.
I used conventional features of the genre [name genre] including [key features]
MAIN BODY - detail
POINT 1
I used [term] to communicate my [purpose] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.
I also used [term] to communicate my [purpose] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.

POINT 2
I used [term] to communicate to my [audience] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.
I also used [term] to communicate to my [audience] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.

POINT 3
I used [term] to communicate my [genre] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.
I also used [term] to communicate my [genre] for example [quotation] with the intention of creating [effect] in my audience.