Monday 20 February 2012

A2 English Literature Update

First draft essays must be handed in by Friday 2 March no later than 4.00

You can hand them in to me at 1D17. You can leave them in my tray in 1D17. You can email them to me as a word attachment at *mailto:*david.loffman@rutc.ac.uk

The essay should be complete - at least 3000 words and the best essay you can write. Students that benefit most from the drafting process are those who have really worked hard on the essay and written something they feel they could hand in to the examiner tomorrow.

Full lessons are suspended from 5 March - 15 March while I conduct one to one interviews with each of you. Normal lessons will resume on Monday 19 March. When we will prepare for the exam.

I will post details of 1:1 interviews soon.

If you have any problems before the draft deadline you can see me on Thursday's lesson or email me at the above email address.

* Make sure the word document is in an older version of word not the most current.