Wednesday 6 February 2013

AS ENGLISH LITERATURE - 2000 WORD ESSAY FEEDBACK NOTES


AS ENGLISH LITERATURE
2000 WORD COMPARATIVE COURSEWORK ESSAY
FEEDBACK ARRANGEMENTS

 Here are the arrangements for the feedback sessions on the 2000 word essays
·         I intend to feedback all the 2000 word essays next week between  11 February – 15 February.

·         I will be using all the lessons to do this feedback – we’ll suspend formal teaching on Jane Eyre next week

·         I hope to see students for 10 minutes each.

·         I will post general feedback comments on the blog.

·         I will see everybody next week.

·         If there are students who have not had a feedback session during the classes then I will see you on Thursday at 4.10 or Friday at 4.10

·         I will add a page to General Pages on the blog that contain some reviews and essays on the two texts

·         The order I give the essays back will be the order I received them on Friday.

·         During the feedback sessions next week you will either be working on the tasks set for the JaneEyre homework due on Friday 15 February or you will be working on the tasks set for the Emily Dickinson poems.

·         I’ll post the names of the students with times the evening before the feedback session

I expect that everyone will leave for the half term break with a very clear idea of what they have to do to improve their essay.