Tuesday 6 March 2012

URGENT MESSAGE THURSDAY MORNING CLASSES CLASSES

I'm very sorry but I have to cancel the three lessons this Thursday morning due to coursework moderation. The cancelled classes are AS English Language and Literature, A2 English Language and Literature - class I share with Tammie and A2 English Literature.

Please pass this message on to anyone you know who will be affected by this news.

Thanks

David

Below is work that can be carried out during the lesson on Thursday.

AS ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE

Hand in your completed essay to my tray in 1D17.

Use this time to work on the essay due in on the 15 March.

A2 ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE

Continue to annotate the the exam question task given out on Monday.

Plan the task

and write up a commentary.

Hand this in next Monday 12 March


A2 ENGLISH LITERATURE - 1:1 FEEDBACK for Victoria, Tom, Alissia and Charly.

I'm able to re-arrange these meetings to the afternoon. Please come to 1D17 and we can do the feedback interviews from 4.10 - 5.20. First come - first served. If you are unable to make Thursday @ 4.10 I'll expect you on Friday 12.30 - 1.30 in room 1E1.  Make this 1:1 interview a top priority.