Friday 30 November 2012

A2 LL - RECASTING UPDATE

Here is a link to the articles we'll start next week. Click here for the two articles on Femininity. We'll start by reading  Hilary’s Husband Re-elected: the Clinton Marriage of Politics and Power. You should read this by Monday and identify the key points in each paragraph. You should do a little research on the events that surround this election and the issues around Bill and Hilary Clinton.

This is the second major recasting task and commentary I've set with a small amount handed in. here is a link to the original question I posted on the blog. Click here. I'll expect the work in on Monday by 4.10. You can send it to me by email, put it in my tray in 1D11a or hand it to me in class. I will send out letters of concern on Tuesday if I have not received the work in.