Monday 14 January 2013

A2 LL- COURSEWORK FEEDBACK INTERVIEWS

A2 ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
INTEGRATED ANALYSIS THROUGH INDEPENDENT STUDY
FIRST DRAFT – INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACK INTERVIEWS

Below is the first batch of 1:1 first draft coursework essay feedback interviews. It is very important that you keep your interview slot. I have arranged the interviews in the order the first draft essays were submitted.

Please take note that I teach two classes for the 2500 word coursework essay.

I will be posting a second and a third batch of interviews later this week.

If there are problems with these slots you must make other arrangements with students and inform me as soon as possible. I'll need at least 24 hours notice of any changes or swaps. Any students missing their interview slot without proper notice will be seen at the end of the interview session. Probably the week beginning 4 February - the wek before the final deadline.

CLASSES WILL CONTINUE AS NORMAL DURING THESE INTERVIEWS. WORK WILL BE SET FOR EACH LESSON. THEREFORE ATTENDANCE FOR ALL STUDENTS DURING THESE LESSONS IS MANDATORY – meaning required by law or rules; in other words compulsory:

FRIDAY 18 January 9.00 – the class I teach alone

STUDENT
TIME
Alice
9.05
Charlotte W
9.20
George
9.35
Nathaniel
9.50


FRIDAY 18 January 12.35 – the class I share with Kay

STUDENT
TIME
Isabel
12.40
Geogina
12.55
Kasia
1.10
Rosie
1.25


WEDNESDAY 23 January 10.15 – the class I teach alone

STUDENT
TIME
Roisin
10.20
Shannon
10.35
Innes
10.50
Diana
11.05


WEDNESDAY 23 January 3.05 – the class I teach with Kay

STUDENT
TIME
Ian
3.10
Joy
3.25
Annisa
3.40